I should preface this blog--and this class--by mentioning that I'm in this C570 class as part of my PR Master's progam (through the IU School of Journalism). This class is my first Kelley course, and my first online course in years.
It's been an interesting experience so far, adjusting to the Kelley ANGEL system (versus OnCourse or OneStart). I forgot what a challenge it can be to keep up with a virtual course, virtual classmates, and virtual instructors.
Not being on the same quarterly schedule as Kelley students, I had thought that the class started a week later than it did. Luckily, I double-checked last Monday and discovered it had just started. So, I was able to attend the first Breeze session (which I thoroughly enjoyed), but I'm scrambling to get caught up on readings/assignments/emails, etc. Unfortunately, that means I'm late on this blog post! So, my apologies to Professor Talboott and my classmates.
This week, Week 2 of the class, is also spring break for IUPUI. It's also my birthday week, but I'll do my best to keep focused (despite my new, ongoing quarter-life crisis). I'm excited to be blogging about my experiences in this class, and anticipating reading some great posts from classmates.
I also blog on various marketing and PR topics (among others) at http://indianaPRolis.wordpress.com, so feel free to follow me there as well (or on Twitter at @SandyDunwoody).
No comments:
Post a Comment